“Ebmbook”, “EbmbookPRO”, “us”, “we” or “our”) collect, use, disclose, transfer, protect, store and otherwise process your personal information. It also explains your rights and options around our use of your information and how you can exercise these choices.
While registering for or using our Services, you provide us with certain information which we store securely. This includes your business and profile information, as well as other information that you choose to provide us with when you interact with features of our Services.
Business and Profile Information
We collect certain information when registering for our Ebmbook services, including:
- Contact information, such as name, email address, mailing address, phone number and country
- Profile information, such as a username, and some information regarding your position at your company
- Your company details, such as contact number and company address
- Preferences information, such as notification and marketing preferences
- The internet protocol address (IP)
- Your browser type and version
- Time zone settings
- Your operating system and hardware related details of the machine/s in which Ebmbook products are installed
We do NOT keep data regarding your inventory in our servers. All your inventory, sales and your customer details are stored in your own machines.
After Ebmbook Product/s Purchase
We may need to collect and use your personal information along with other information to setup an Ebmbook account for your business. This also include:
- Invoicing details/address
- Information regarding the services you requested
Sharing & disclosure of your information
When you use the Ebmbook Services, we may share your information with the third parties described in this section.
EBMBOOK BLOGS & FORUMS
Our websites offer publicly accessible community services such as blogs, forums, and wikis. You should be aware that any information you provide in these areas may be read, collected, and used by others who access them. Your posts may remain even after you cancel your account. To request removal of your personal information, please contact us using the information provided on the website.
SERVICE PROVIDERS, BUSINESS PARTNERS AND OTHERS
We use and work with third party service providers and our trusted business partners to provide application development, hosting, website, infrastructure, maintenance, backup, payment processing, customer relationship management, marketing, accounting, human resources, business intelligence and analytics, customer support and other services for us. These service providers may have access to or process your information for the purpose of providing those services for us.
With your consent, we also share your contact information with our trusted business partners, such as Payment Processors or our partners who integrate with Ebmbook services, to enable them to contact you about their services. We also obtain contact information from selected business partners to better understand your preferences and to deliver you more personalised marketing.
We may share your personal information with our affiliated companies in order to provide our Services to you.
THIRD PARTIES YOU AUTHORISE
You may give third parties access to your information. For example, you may wish to integrate Ebmbook with a third party applications that requires access to the email addresses you collect from your end users, in order for that application to work. Just be aware that such third party’s use of this information will be governed by the terms and privacy policies of the third party.
LINKS TO THIRD PARTY SITES
COMPLIANCE WITH LAWS AND PROTECTION OF RIGHTS
In certain situations, we may be required to use and disclose your information (including personal information) to a third party if we believe the disclosure is reasonably necessary:
- To comply with any applicable law, legal process (for example warrants)
- To protect the property, rights, and safety of Ebmbook, our Subscribers or the public from harm or illegal activities
- For fraud prevention, risk assessment, investigation, customer support, technical analysis, product development or debugging purposes
- To protect the rights of Ebmbook or its users & subscribers
- To establish or exercise our legal rights or defend ourselves against any third-party claims or allegations
Do You Have Questions?
Building 2, Croxley Business Park, Watford WD18 8YA