About Ebmbook PRO Order Progress Management
An order taken through the POS terminal or came through online sources such as ESHOP or partners – they all have almost same process.
- Pending: Awaiting to be approved – it might be fake online order therefor it has to be approved by the EST user
- Approved: The order has been confirmed and it’s a live order
- Processing: Order is under preparation right now and will be ready soon
- Ready: This order has been prepared and is ready now
- Completed: Order paid, collected or finalized successfully
- Cancelled: This order has been cancelled
How it works?
- Orders from everywhere eventually will arrive into EST
- ECT orders come to EST as soon the connection between the two enabled
- ESHOP orders will synced to EST as soon the connection enabled and orders haven’t synced previously
- Orders from other sources such as JustEat, UberEats, Deliveroo and other partners will arrive into EST – to know more you need to be a subscribed Ebmbook PRO member.
- Orders from partners can also arrive into EST through other source – to know more you need to be a subscribed Ebmbook PRO member.
- All orders arrived from partners will be automatically accepted and will have pending status
- All orders arrived from ESHOP will have pending status
- The status of any order on EST can be changed to any preparation status
- A status of order progress can also be changed from the Kitchen System, this is only limited to few statuses. See Kitchen Orders Management for details.